Make yourself at home in one of the 803 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 803
- Number of floors - 36
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 20
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1983
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 54000
- Conference space size (meters) - 5017
- Number of meeting rooms - 29
- Conference center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count 5
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has 54000 square feet (5017 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
The closest major airports to The Westin Copley Place, Boston are:
Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial) - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) - 40.8 km / 25.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Westin Copley Place, Boston is Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.). Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
- Only dogs are allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.95 per night (5-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15.95 per 24-hour period (5-device limit, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 19.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day