Make yourself at home in one of the 416 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 416
- Number of floors - 20
- Conference space
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 15
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1984
- Conference space size (feet) - 24000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2230
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Lobby Lounge, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Edmonton? This hotel has 24000 square feet (2230 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Hair Dimensions has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology.
The spa is open select days.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Citadel Theatre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Stanley A. Milner Library - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Edmonton City Centre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Winspear Centre - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Edmonton City Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sir Winston Churchill Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shaw Conference Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Francis Winspear Centre for Music - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Art Gallery of Alberta - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Alberta Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rogers Place - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Telus Field - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Muttart Conservatory - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Royal Alexandra Hospital - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Edmonton Ski Club - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Westin Edmonton is Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 30.6 km / 19 mi
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 40 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD 10.00 (one way)
- Self parking fee: CAD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 43 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 75.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per day