Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1939
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Grab a bite to eat at Sapori del Lord Byron, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Villa Borghese - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
National Gallery of Modern Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
National Etruscan Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bioparco di Roma - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Spanish Steps - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Santa Maria del Popolo - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Via Veneto - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Borghese Gallery - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Via del Corso - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Piazza del Popolo - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Auditorium Parco della Musica - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ara Pacis - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Piazza Barberini - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 48.7 km / 30.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Lord Byron is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 8
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Pets allowed (no fees)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 38.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 77.00 per night