Make yourself at home in one of the 464 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 464
- Number of floors - 23
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
Grab a bite at Manjuen, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. This hotel has 20 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kitanomaru Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nippon Budokan - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Dome - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Science Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo National Museum of Modern Art - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Koishikawa Korakuen Garden - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Wonder Site - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Japan Meteorological Agency - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Chidorigafuchi Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.7 km / 14.8 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69.2 km / 43 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Grand Palace is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- American Express
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Tourism fee: JPY 200 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2700 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000.00 per night