Make yourself at home in one of the 464 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 464
- Number of floors - 23
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The closest major airports to Hotel Grand Palace are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 58.2 km / 36.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Grand Palace is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.). Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- American Express
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: JPY 200 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2700 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000.00 per night