Make yourself at home in one of the 195 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 195
- Number of floors - 11
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 11
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free train station pickup
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 3897
- Conference space size (meters) - 362
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Free self parking
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Nagoya? This hotel has 3897 square feet (362 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
The closest major airports to The Westin Nagoya Castle are:
Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 37 km / 23 mi
The preferred airport for The Westin Nagoya Castle is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.). Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2500 for adults and JPY 1500.00 for children (approximately)