Pan Pacific Perth
Make yourself at home in one of the 486 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Restaurant 1
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 486
- Number of floors - 23
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 16
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 26630
- Conference space size (meters) - 2474
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Montereys Brasserie, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in East Perth? This hotel has 26630 square feet (2474 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Perth Mint - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Langley Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Perth Concert Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Mary's Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Swan River Foreshore Trail - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Central Law Courts - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Playhouse Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Royal Perth Hospital - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Perth Council House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yirra Yaakin Theatre Company - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
London Court - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Francis Burt Law Education Centre and Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
World Australia Cricket Association Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
108 St Georges Terrace - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Swan Bells Belltower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Pan Pacific Perth is Perth, WA (PER) - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 38 for adults and AUD 19 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge