Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 237 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Dip into one of the 2 indoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including a complimentary water park and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 237
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 9
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1962
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 19375
- Conference space size (meters) - 1800
- Water park
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Luggage storage
- Free water park access
- 24-hour fitness facilities
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Saskatoon? This hotel has 19375 square feet (1800 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St John's Anglican Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Midtown Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Meewasin Valley Interpretive Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ukrainian Museum of Canada - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Third Avenue United Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Persephone Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
TCU Place - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Broadway Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Saskatoon Farmers Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mendel Art Gallery - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
University Bridge - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Saskatoon City Hospital - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Royal University Hospital - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Karttrak Go-Karts - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Saskatchewan Native Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel is Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.) - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 15 per night
- Early check-in fee: CAD 209
- Late check-out fee: CAD 209
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night