Make yourself at home in one of the 126 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Indoor pool
- Hair salon
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 15
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Accessible bathroom
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The closest major airports to RIHGA Royal Hotel Tokyo are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 60.5 km / 37.6 mi
The preferred airport for RIHGA Royal Hotel Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.). Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Check-in time ends at Midnight
- Pets not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2970 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1782 per night
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool