Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh
Make yourself at home in one of the 269 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 269
- Number of floors - 7
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 12
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1985
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16140
- Conference space size (meters) - 1499
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
Grab a bite to eat at One Square, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. English breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Edinburgh? This hotel has 16140 square feet (1499 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
At One Spa, guests can enjoy complimentary use of the 19-metre swimming pool, gym and fitness studios, and can indulge in a variety of beauty and spa treatments during their stay (must be booked prior to arrival). The unique Thermal Suite and rooftop Hydropool experiences, known as Escape at One, can be enjoyed at a preferential rate. The spa has 17 treatment rooms, reservations are required.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Royal Lyceum Theatre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Usher Hall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Princes Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Edinburgh International Conference Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Edinburgh Gin Distillery - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
George Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Meadows - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
King's Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Charlotte Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Georgian House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Royal Mile - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Scotch Whisky Experience - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Camera Obscura and World of Illusions - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Hub - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Edinburgh Castle - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh is Edinburgh (EDI) - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: GBP 30 per person and includes use of:
- Spa tub