Make yourself at home in one of the 411 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 411
- Number of floors - 18
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 12
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
The closest major airports to Royal Lancaster London are:
London (LCY-London City) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
The preferred airport for Royal Lancaster London is London (LHR-Heathrow). Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 80.00 per person