Make yourself at home in one of the 610 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include wedding services and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 610
- Number of floors - 8
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 11
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The closest major airports to Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington are:
London (LCY-London City) - 16.1 km / 10 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
London (LTN-Luton) - 44.9 km / 27.9 mi
The preferred airport for Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington is London (LHR-Heathrow). Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at Midnight
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 37 per night