Make yourself at home in one of the 294 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 294
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 14
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1921
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
Grab a bite at Ruth Chris Steakhouse, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Fort Worth? This hotel has 20000 square feet (1858 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
JFK Tribute - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jubilee Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Flatiron Building - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Fort Worth Convention Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bass Performance Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Circle Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Patrick Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sid Richardson Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sundance Square - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Fort Worth Water Gardens - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Burnett Plaza - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tarrant County Courthouse - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Heritage Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Stage West Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Broadway Baptist Church - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.) - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 39 km / 24.2 mi
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 54 km / 33.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Downtown Fort Worth is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
- Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)