Make yourself at home in one of the 633 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 633
- Number of floors - 20
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 36
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1980
- Conference space size (feet) - 63,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 6
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
For lunch or dinner, stop by Market Stand Cafe, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Columbus? This hotel has 63,000 square feet (6 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Greater Columbus Convention Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
North Market - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Columbus Children's Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nationwide Arena - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Central Ohio Fire Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Goodale Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Lifestyle Communities Pavilion - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Rhodes State Office Tower - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Palace Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Capitol Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ohio Statehouse - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Santa Maria - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Riffe Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Capitol Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Huntington Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Columbus is Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.) - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- American Express
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 13 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per night