Make yourself at home in one of the 378 air-conditioned rooms featuring Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Total number of rooms - 378
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 21000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1890
- Number of meeting rooms - 26
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Knoxville? This hotel has facilities measuring 21000 square feet (1890 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gateway Regional Visitor Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Craighead-Jackson House - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Blount Mansion - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Knoxville Civic Auditorium and Coliseum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bijou Theater - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Civil War Gateway - 1 km / 0.6 mi
East Tennessee History Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
St. John's Episcopal Cathedral - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tennessee Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
James White Fort - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Charles Krutch Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Volunteer Landing Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
First Baptist Church - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Haley Heritage Square - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Knoxville is Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 24.1 km / 15 mi
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6.00 and USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay