Hyatt Regency Lexington
Make yourself at home in one of the 366 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. 47-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Free airport transportation
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 366
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 19
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1977
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 19000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1765
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Lexington? This hotel has 19000 square feet (1765 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lexington Convention Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lexington Visitors Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Rupp Arena - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Victorian Square Mall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lexington Opera House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Explorium - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Lexington History Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Lexington Ballet Company - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Mary Todd Lincoln House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hunt-Morgan House - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Lexington Public Library - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Downtown Arts Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Transylvania University - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Kentucky Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Alltech's Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Lexington is Lexington, KY (LEX-Blue Grass) - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 4 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day