Make yourself at home in one of the 79 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Indoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 7
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1867
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 5619
- Conference space size (meters) - 522
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has facilities measuring 5619 square feet (522 square meters), including meeting rooms.
The preferred airport for InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 11.3 km / 7 mi. Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- 24-hour check-in
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 36.50 for adults and EUR 13.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 75.00 per hour
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 75.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 75.0 per night