Make yourself at home in one of the 1438 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and karaoke. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 1438
- Number of floors - 47
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Conference space
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1971
- Number of restaurants - 11
- Free theme park shuttle
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 5
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 3
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 11 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 3 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 5 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shinjuku Central Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Golden Gai - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shinjuku Golden Gai - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Robot Restaurant - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
NHK Hall - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The preferred airport for Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Cash or credit card deposit required
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Tourism fee: JPY 200 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 6000 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 2000 per person, per night and includes use of:
- Swimming pool