Make yourself at home in one of the 573 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
- Fitness facilities
- Free airport transportation
- Indoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 573
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 39
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 42
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
The preferred airport for Hotel Tequendama Bogotá is Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi. Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Pets not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: COP 17000 per day