Make yourself at home in one of the 300 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment.
Treat yourself with massages and facials. After enjoying recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, a lucky night at the casino is the perfect end to the day. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Free self parking
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
The preferred airport for InterContinental Cali is Cali (CLO-Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl.) - 19.3 km / 12 mi. Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- American Express
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 1.50 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 10 per person (approximately)