Millennium Hotel London Mayfair
Make yourself at home in one of the 336 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Number of floors - 7
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 10
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The closest major airports to Millennium Hotel London Mayfair are:
London (LCY-London City) - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 21.2 km / 13.1 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 39.5 km / 24.5 mi
London (LTN-Luton) - 43.8 km / 27.2 mi
The preferred airport for Millennium Hotel London Mayfair is London (LHR-Heathrow). Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Pets not allowed
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 21.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 65 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: GBP 25.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 65 per night