Make yourself at home in one of the 336 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Number of floors - 7
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 10
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Avista, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Selfridges - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Marble Arch - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
London Palladium Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Piccadilly Circus - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Royal Academy of Music - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Buckingham Palace - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Leicester Square - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hyde Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Her Majesty's Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
St. James Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
BT Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Harrods - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
London Business School - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
National Gallery - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 48.5 km / 30.2 mi
The preferred airport for Millennium Hotel London Mayfair is London (LHR-Heathrow).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Pets not allowed
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 21.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 65 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: GBP 25.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 65 per night