Make yourself at home in one of the 202 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services.
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Number of floors - 6
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 3325
- Conference space size (meters) - 309
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Banquet hall
Enjoy American cuisine at Fulton St. Bistro and Bar, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has facilities measuring 3325 square feet (309 square meters), including conference space.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Louisiana Children's Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National World War II Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Shops at Canal Place - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Audubon Insectarium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Decatur Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Lafayette Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
BECA Gallery - Bridge for Emerging Contemporary Art - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Royal Street - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
The Shops at JAX Brewery - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
New Orleans Pharmacy Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Bourbon Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Omni Riverfront Hotel is New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 25.8 km / 16 mi
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 21
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 25.00 for adults, USD 10.00 and USD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 36.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay