Make yourself at home in one of the 777 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 777
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built - 1984
- Conference space size (feet) - 34696
- Conference space size (meters) - 3223
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at Avenue Grill, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar and dine alfresco. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to noon for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has facilities measuring 34696 square feet (3223 square meters), including conference space.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
National Aquarium - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Warner Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ford's Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
National Museum of African American History and Culture - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
White House - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Museum of American History - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Lafayette Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Washington Monument - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
International Spy Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
National Portrait Gallery - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
National Museum of Natural History - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
CityCenterDC - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Smithsonian American Art Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
The preferred airport for JW Marriott Washington DC is Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National).
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 per night (in/out privileges)