Make yourself at home in one of the 777 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 777
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 29
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1984
- Conference space size (feet) - 37,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 29
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Snacks are also available at a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has 37,000 square feet (3 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
The closest major airports to JW Marriott Washington DC are:
Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi
The preferred airport for JW Marriott Washington DC is Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National). Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 - 68.44 per night (in/out privileges)