Make yourself at home in one of the 1298 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. 49-inch Smart televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 1298
- Number of floors - 72
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 34
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 100000
- Conference space size (meters) - 9290
- Number of meeting rooms - 34
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Detroit? This hotel has 100000 square feet (9290 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The closest major airports to Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center are:
Windsor, ON (YQG) - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) - 28 km / 17.4 mi
The preferred airport for Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center is Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County). Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day