Make yourself at home in one of the 509 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 509
- Number of floors - 31
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1851
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Reception hall
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Cafe Opera, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Odyssey Massage. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, Swedish massages, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of Sydney - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Castlereagh Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Government House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Martin Place - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sydney Mint - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Australia Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hyde Park Barracks Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sydney Opera House - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Circular Quay - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Domain - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Royal Botanic Gardens - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Art Gallery of New South Wales - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The Rocks Markets - 1 km / 0.6 mi
St Mary's Cathedral - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for InterContinental Sydney is Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 AM
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 42 for adults and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 70.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge