Make yourself at home in one of the 509 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 509
- Number of floors - 20
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Meeting rooms 15
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Cafe Opera, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Odyssey Massage. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, Swedish massages, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of Sydney - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Customs House - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sydney Parliament House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Government House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sydney Hospital - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Martin Place - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sydney Mint - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sydney Opera House - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Circular Quay - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. James Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Domain - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Royal Botanic Gardens - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The Rocks Markets - 1 km / 0.6 mi
St Mary's Cathedral - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for InterContinental Sydney is Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 42 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 70.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge