Mercure Welcome Melbourne
Make yourself at home in one of the 330 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 330
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 8579
- Conference space size (meters) - 797
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Melbourne? This hotel has facilities measuring 8579 square feet (797 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The closest major airports to Mercure Welcome Melbourne are:
Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Welcome Melbourne is Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine). Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 25 for adults, AUD 10 and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge