Novotel Melbourne on Collins
Make yourself at home in one of the 380 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 380
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 9
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1992
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 7016
- Conference space size (meters) - 652
- Conference center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free WiFi (limited) device count 5
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Melbourne? This hotel has 7016 square feet (652 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Block Arcade - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Capitol Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Athenaeum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Regent Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bourke Street Mall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St Paul's Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Federation Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Emporium Melbourne - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Forum Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Eureka Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Melbourne Central - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Melbourne Arts Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rialto Towers - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Her Majesty's Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Treasury Gardens - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) - 57.2 km / 35.5 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel Melbourne on Collins is Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine).
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Free WiFi in public areas has a 5-device limit.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 34 for adults and AUD 0 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per night (3-device limit, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 20 per person (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 47.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge