Make yourself at home in one of the 480 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. Gambling sorts can try their luck at the casino, while others may prefer a nightclub or an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 480
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1999
- Number of restaurants - 20
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 8
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Sokyo, one of the hotel's 20 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 8 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Pyrmont? This hotel has facilities measuring 0 square feet (0 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sydney Lyric Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Australian National Maritime Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Harbourside - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
International Convention Centre Sydney - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cockle Bay Wharf - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Madame Tussauds Sydney - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Wildlife Sydney - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Powerhouse Museum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
King Street Wharf - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Queen Victoria Building - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Westfield Shopping Centre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sydney Tower - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Castlereagh Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sydney Town Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Astral Tower and Residences at The Star is Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 38 for adults and AUD 19 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 80.0 per day