Make yourself at home in one of the 31 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Facilities at Hotel York
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
At Hotel York, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, an elevator, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vale do Paraíba - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Grao-Para Palace - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Imperial Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Casa De Claudio De Souza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yellow Palace - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Petropolis Municipal Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
House of Princess Isabel - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Rui Barbosa House - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Familia Nabuco House - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Rio Negro Palace - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Expeditioners Square - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Petropolis Wax Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Liberty Square - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
House of Santos Dumont Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Barao de Maua House - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 63.5 km / 39.5 mi
Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 70.3 km / 43.7 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 12:00 PM
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 14.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: BRL 25.00 per night