Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room.
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Arcade/game room
- Free breakfast
- Children's pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maria Olimpia Folklore and History Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Church of Our Lady of Aparecida - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Rui Barbosa Square - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Recinto do Folclore - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Maria Tereza Breda Municipal Stadium - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hot Beach - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Altino Arantes Square - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Laranjais Thermal Springs - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Barretos Country Water Park - 47.6 km / 29.6 mi
Cowboy Monument - 47.7 km / 29.7 mi
Historical and Artistic Ruy Menezes Museum of Folklore - 47.8 km / 29.7 mi
Cowboy Park Arena - 48.2 km / 30 mi
Barretos Sport Club Municipal Stadium - 49 km / 30.5 mi
Barretos Cathedral of the Holy Spirit - 50.5 km / 31.4 mi
North Shopping Barretos - 50.6 km / 31.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Sao Jose do Rio Preto (SJP-Profesor Eribel Manoel Reino State) - 64.4 km / 40 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 12:00 PM
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No elevators