2 Qtos Predio Novo em Cabo Frio
Make yourself comfortable in this apartment, featuring a kitchenette with a refrigerator and an oven. There's a private balcony. Conveniences include a microwave and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided on request.
Facilities at 2 Qtos Predio Novo em Cabo Frio
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Free self parking
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Itajuru Canal - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sao Benedito Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sao Bento Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Forte Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Porto Rocha Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Parish Our Lady of the Assumption of Cabo Frio - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Arpoador Mount - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Sao Mateus Fort - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nossa Senhora da Guia Chapel - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Beach Handicraft Market - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Aguas Square - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Fonte do Itajuru Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Cabo Frio Municipal Theater - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Rua dos Biquínis - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Dunas Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 160.4 km / 99.7 mi
Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 156 km / 96.9 mi
Macae (MEA) - 112.4 km / 69.8 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 3:30 PM
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: BRL 170 per stay