Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Luggage storage
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Malhada Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Central Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Por do Sol Dune - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nossa Senhora de Fatima Chapel - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Jericoacoara Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Jericoacoara Lighthouse - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Furada Stone - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Frade Stone - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Mangue Seco Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Prea Beach - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Paraiso Lagoon - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Jericoacoara (JJD) - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)