airy house i ii
Make yourself at home in one of the 9999 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include microwaves and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided on request.
Facilities at airy house i ii
- Total number of rooms - 9999
- Smoke-free property
- Free self parking
Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tiger Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
PGM Golf Resort Okinawa - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nakadomari Site - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Iha Castle Ruins - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Ryukyu Mura - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Bios no Oka Nature Park - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Cape Maeda - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Blue Cave - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Yaka Beach - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Yokuda Beach - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Ukaji Park - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Cape Manza - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Nabee Beach - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Yamuchinnosato - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Nagahama Beach - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Naha (OKA) - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
- Up to 9 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Cash not accepted
- Debit cards not accepted
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 20
- Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
- Pets not allowed
- Property Registry Number - 沖縄県第H30-211
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.75 percent