Make yourself at home in one of the 314 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 314
- Number of floors - 24
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Swimming pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 2011
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Banquet hall
Enjoy Chinese cuisine at Hei Fung Terrace, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
Occupying the sixth floor, the full-service Peninsula Spa offers skin treatments, beauty services, and massage—including the Keihatsu Enlightenment massage developed exclusively for the hotel.
All 9 treatment rooms feature a private shower and adjustable heated bed. Crystal steam rooms, dry sauna facilities, aromatherapy "Experience” showers, and shaved ice fountains are available in the relaxation area's Thermal Suite for men and women.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hibiya Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ginza Six - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Zojoji Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 68.4 km / 42.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Peninsula Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- Pets allowed
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Check-in time ends at Midnight
- Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 3000 and JPY 6000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3100 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 4000.00 per night
- Pet fee: JPY 20,000 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 12620.0 per night