The Hazelton Hotel Toronto
Make yourself at home in one of the 77 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Pay movies and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 889
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Grab a bite to eat at ONE, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has facilities measuring 889 square feet (25 square meters), including conference space. Limited parking is available onsite.
The Hazelton Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
The spa is open daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Royal Ontario Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Royal Conservatory of Music - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Varsity Stadium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Toronto Public Library - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bata Shoe Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
University of Toronto - St. George Campus - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Queen's Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Toronto General Hospital - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Casa Loma - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Spadina Avenue Shopping District - 2 km / 1.2 mi
PATH Underground Shopping Mall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The Path - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Art Gallery of Toronto - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Toronto City Hall - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Yonge-Dundas Square - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Hazelton Hotel Toronto is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs are allowed
- American Express
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Parking height restrictions apply
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 12.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Phone calls
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 4 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 49.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 125 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 60.0 per stay