Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This Colonial hotel also features concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built - 1752
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 398
- Conference space size (meters) - 37
- One meeting room
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
Enjoy Mexican cuisine at MAROGUI, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Morelia? This hotel has facilities measuring 398 square feet (37 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plaza de Armas - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Colonial Art - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Mariano Matamoros Theater - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Rose Garden - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Conservatory of Roses - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Rosa de Lima Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palace of Justice - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
University Public Library - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Morelia Cathedral - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Regional Museum of Michoacan - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Casa Natal de Morelos - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ex Convent of Carmen House of Culture - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Temple of the Nuns - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Michoacan Crafts Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Federal Palace - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel de la Soledad is Morelia, Michoacan (MLM-General Francisco Mujica Intl.) - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- American Express
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 1000.00 per vehicle (one-way)