Make yourself at home in one of the 304 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.
- Total number of rooms - 304
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1984
- Conference space size (feet) - 1765
- Conference space size (meters) - 164
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Vending machine
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Ravenna serving guests of Chisun Hotel Hamamatsucho. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 1765 square feet (164 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shiba Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Keio University - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Zojoji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Bay - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ginza Six - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Suntory Hall - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Chisun Hotel Hamamatsucho is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Pets not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night