Express Inn and Suites Trion
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Facilities at Express Inn and Suites Trion
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Trion City Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Chattooga County Courthouse - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
J. R. "Dick" Dowdy Park - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
James H. ''Sloppy'' Floyd Park - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Stonebridge Golf Course - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi
Berry College - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Oak Hill & The Martha Berry Museum - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
State Mutual Stadium - 38.7 km / 24 mi
Chieftains Museum - 40 km / 24.8 mi
Ridge Ferry Park - 40.5 km / 25.2 mi
Rome-Floyd ECO Center - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
Rome Area History Museum - 41.6 km / 25.9 mi
The Forum - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
Little River Canyon National Preserve - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
Gordon-Lee Mansion - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
The preferred airport for Express Inn and Suites Trion is Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 162.4 km / 100.9 mi
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Pets allowed
- American Express
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night