Make yourself at home in one of the 50 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1892
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Antinoos Lounge, a restaurant which specializes in local cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Venice? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Dario - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Basilica of St Mary of Health - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Punta della Dogana - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Peggy Guggenheim Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Zattere - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Venier dei Leoni - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
IED Venice - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Musica a Palazzo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Maria del Giglio - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Museo della Musica - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Academy Gallery - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Academy Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Barbaro - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo Cavalli-Franchetti - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 45.3 km / 28.2 mi
The preferred airport for Sina Centurion Palace is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Check-in time ends at Midnight
- Pets not allowed
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Union Pay
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Resort fee
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 36.30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 400 per room (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 at Piazzale Roma Car Terminal of Venice per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 150 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 135 per night