Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 5
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 2002
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1453
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- Conference center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at Comtemporaneo, a restaurant which specializes in fusion cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Campinas? This hotel has 1453 square feet (135 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Campinas Jockey Club - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Campinas Craft Fair - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Basilica of Our Lady of Mount Carmel - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Carlos Gomes Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Universitario da Campinas Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Metropolitan Cathedral of Campinas - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Image and Sound - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Municipal Market - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Jequitibas Forest - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of Natural History - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Campinas Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Culture Station - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Municipal Aquarium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Moises Lucarelli Stadium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Royal Palm Tower Carlos Gomes is Campinas (VCP-Viracopos - Campinas Intl.) - 19.3 km / 12 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.50 per accommodation, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 27.00 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 50 per pet, per night