Make yourself at home in one of the 127 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Number of floors - 7
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
The preferred airport for Rio Poty Hotel São Luis is Sao Luis (SLZ-Marechal Cunha Machado Intl.) - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi. Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 10 percent destination fee will be charged