Make yourself at home in one of the 115 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Number of floors - 5
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 6
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1932
- 24-hour business center
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Rooftop terrace
Enjoy a meal at Chambers Restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Charlottetown City Hall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Confederation Court Mall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. Peter's Anglican Cathedral - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. James Presbyterian Church - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Confederation Centre of the Arts - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Victoria Row - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
The Guild - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
The Mack - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Province House National Historic Site of Canada - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Beaconsfield Historic House - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Gahan House - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Government House of Prince Edward Island - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Public Archives and Records Office - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Historic Charlottetown Waterfront - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Dunstan's Basilica - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Rodd Charlottetown is Charlottetown, PEI (YYG) - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 4 and CAD 10.99 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night