Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this Victorian resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Outdoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Poolside bar
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 3
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
The preferred airport for Vivanta by Taj - Kumarakom, Kerala is Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.) - 58.6 km / 36.4 mi. Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5355.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 5355.00 (from 1 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 6545.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 6545.00 (from 1 to 12 years old)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: INR 750 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 4652 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: INR 3300 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500 per night