Make yourself at home in one of the 600 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 600
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The closest major airports to Hotel Universal Port are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Universal Port is Osaka (ITM-Itami). Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2500 per day