Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 47 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Arcade/game room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 2002
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 387
- Conference space size (meters) - 36
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Lannion? This hotel has facilities measuring 387 square feet (36 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Distillerie Warenghem - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Planetarium de Bretagne - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Village Gaulois - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Golf de Saint Samson - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Vivons Perches Adventure Park - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Le Radome - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Perros-Guirec Beach - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Pointe de Bihit - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Sentier des Douaniers - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Aquarium marin de Tregastel - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Ile Renote - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Trebeurden Beach - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Ploumanac'h Lighthouse - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Ile Grande - 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
Rocher du Voleur - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit) - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques) - 168.9 km / 105 mi
The preferred airport for Kyriad Lannion is Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at Noon
- Check-out time is Noon
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Pets allowed (no fees)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Utility surcharge (between 18 05 and 30 09): EUR 0.85 per person, per night
- Resort fee
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 9.90 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night