Make yourself at home in one of the 1003 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a 24-hour health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 1003
- Number of floors - 24
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 41
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 2008
- Conference space size (feet) - 115000
- Conference space size (meters) - 10684
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour health club
Enjoy a meal at Perks Coffee and More or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in San Antonio? This hotel has 115000 square feet (10684 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shops at Rivercenter - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
River Walk - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Briscoe Western Art Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Mexican Cultural Institute - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Texas Adventure - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Alamo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Magik Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Arneson River Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Guinness World Records Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ripley's Haunted Adventure - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tower of the Americas - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Alamo Mission in San Antonio - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
La Villita - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hemisfair Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hyatt San Antonio is San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Pets allowed
- American Express
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14 and USD 39 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 31 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 43 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night