Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Arcade/game room
- Free breakfast
- Children's pool
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 2002
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service.
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
The preferred airport for Oceano Praia Hotel is Porto Seguro (BPS) - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi. Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: BRL 2.00 per day