Make yourself at home in one of the 103 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 678
- Conference space size (meters) - 63
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Salisbury? This hotel has facilities measuring 678 square feet (63 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
The closest major airports to Holiday Inn Salisbury - Stonehenge are:
Southampton (SOU) - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) - 44.7 km / 27.8 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Salisbury - Stonehenge is Southampton (SOU). Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Pets allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- American Express
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 3 PM
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 50 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00