Make yourself at home in one of the 124 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Number of floors - 4
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Tennis on site
- Free self parking
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
Tropical Shopping - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Calhau Beach - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Sacred Art Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Sao Joao Batista Church - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Olho d'Agua Beach - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Nossa Senhora dos Remedios Church - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Cristo Rei Palace - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Goncalves Dias Square - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Josue Montello Cultural House - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Santo Antonio Church - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Laranjeiras Chapel - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Palacete Gentil Braga - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Nossa Senhora do Rosario dos Pretos Church - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Maranhao History and Art Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Ribeirao Fountain - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
- 10.5 percent destination fee will be charged