Make yourself at home in one of the 85 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Health club
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 7
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1625
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference center
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Nuffield Health/Wellbeing has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open select days. Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
The closest major airports to Mercure Letchworth Hall are:
London (LTN-Luton) - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
London (STN-Stansted) - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
Milton Keynes (KYN-Milton Keynes Train Station) - 38.2 km / 23.8 mi
Cambridge (CBG) - 39 km / 24.2 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Letchworth Hall is London (LTN-Luton). Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Pets not allowed
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.5 per person (approximately)
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay