Make yourself at home in one of the 85 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 7
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1625
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Luggage storage
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
The closest major airports to Mercure Letchworth Hall are:
London (LTN-Luton) - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
London (STN-Stansted) - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
Cambridge (CBG) - 39 km / 24.2 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Letchworth Hall is London (LTN-Luton). Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Pets allowed
- American Express
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus GBP 200.00 one-time cleaning fee