Make yourself at home in one of the 85 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Health club
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 7
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1625
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Luggage storage
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Knebworth House - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Hatfield House - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
Woburn Safari Park - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
The Galleria - 30.5 km / 19 mi
The Snow Centre - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
University of Cambridge - 41 km / 25.5 mi
Fitzwilliam Museum - 41 km / 25.5 mi
Pembroke College - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
Paradise Wildlife Park - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
St Catharine's College - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
King's College - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
Queen's College - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
Cambridge Corn Exchange - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
Cambridge Arts Theatre - 41.8 km / 26 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LTN-Luton) - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Cambridge (CBG) - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
London (STN-Stansted) - 48.4 km / 30.1 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Letchworth Hall is London (LTN-Luton).
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Pets allowed
- American Express
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus GBP 200.00 one-time cleaning fee