Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and espresso makers. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. 43-inch LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This Colonial hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar 1
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Year Built - 1868
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Art gallery on site
Grab a bite to eat at Pelo Bistro Restaurant, a fine-dining restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to noon.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nigeria House - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Fundacao Casa de Jorge Amado - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Afro Brazilian Museum (MAFRO) - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Cathedral of Salvador - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Terreiro de Jesus - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Se Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
São Francisco Church and Convent of Salvador - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rio Blanco Palace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mercado Modelo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Castro Alves Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Lacerda Elevator - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fonte Nova Stadium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nossa Senhora de Conceicao da Praia Church - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sao Marcelo Fort - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sao Bento Church and Monastery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Casa do Amarelindo is Salvador (SSA-Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Intl.) - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Debit cards not accepted
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Children not allowed
- 24-hour check-in 24-hour check-in